A practical guide for users and administrators wishing to migrate Tomcat configuration, and applications running on the top of it, to WildFly application Server.
Within this book you will learn:
- How to do some basic WildFly setup, including installation as a service, start, stop and startup settings
- How to get introduced to WildFly configuration and how to port the basic Tomcat Web server settings to WildFly.
- Porting core services to WildFly covers in detail two core services such as Datasource and JNDI which are to be ported in the new infrastructure
- Deploying applications on WildFly using file system commands or a set of management instruments.
- How to port applications from Tomcat to WildFly, with special focus on Spring applications.
- How to configure Security on WildFly showing how to migrate the security configuration of your Tomcat web server to WildFly
- How to cluster WildFly application server and the differences with the Tomcat Web server.